Forms / Applications / Record Books

Record Books

Please let your Club General Leader know if you need help.  Also call the Green Lake County Extension office for assistance at 294-4032.
Record Book Pages for grades 3-8:

Record Book Pages for grades 9-13:

Cloverbud Record Book

 Scholarship and Key Award Application Information

4-H Club General Leader & Officer Forms




  • Career Achievement Award
    This is to be handed in at the end of your 4-H career with your Record Book to your club leader.

4-H Alumni and Friend of 4-H Award