- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 – 6:30 p.m.- GLC Gov. Center Training Room
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022 – 6:30 p.m.- Town of Brooklyn Hall (N5988 County Road A, Green Lake) – Note location change!
- Sheep & Swine Clinic- February 26
- Who? Green Lake County 4-H sheep and swine project members
- What? Sheep & swine clinic covering a variety of topics including animal selection and nutrition. This clinic will feature a guest livestock nutritionist and judge, so bring any questions you may have with you! Project members can come for their species time or stay for the entire clinic! The Livestock Council will be providing lunch for project members attending.
- Where? Green Lake American Legion Hall (518 Water St., Green Lake)
- When? Saturday, February 26, 2022 10:00am – 11:00am …… Sheep
11:00 am – 12:00 pm …… Lunch provided by the Livestock Council
12:00pm – 1:00pm …… Swine
- Interested in attending? RSVP at https://forms.gle/MjJFT5Kyg8GDanXs5
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 – 6:30 p.m.- GLC Gov. Center Training Room
- Tuesday, June 21, 2022 – 6:30 p.m.- GLC Gov. Center Training Room
Resources & Important Information
- WI Youth Livestock Program 2022 Educational Programming
- 2021-2022 Livestock Council Handbook
- 2021-2022 Livestock Council Board of Directors
- 2022 Livestock Council Responsibility Sheet
- 2022 Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction Tags – Due March 1
- March 1 Deadline!
- If you are planning to enter a market animal in the Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction, then you must complete the tagging form located online at https://forms.gle/VaPUsAMvvYuGoo4W9
- Even if you are only thinking about entering a market animal, you should complete the form as it is better to be safe and timely!
- There will be a $10 LATE FEE, per species, per exhibitor, per month charged on all late entries (late entries accepted until tagging is completed in April). These fees must be paid prior to your animals being tagged. Make checks for late entries payable to: Green Lake County Livestock Council and mailed to 571 County Road A Green Lake, WI 54941.
- Wisconsin State Fair tags- We know that some of you tag your animals with State Fair tags and that is acceptable at the Green Lake County Fair Auction. We would still like to know that you are interested in participating in the Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction so we still ask you to complete this form and indicate that no Green Lake County tags are needed.
- The maximum number of tagged animals per exhibitor/per species is eight, which includes State Fair tags.
- Animal Identification & Tag Pick Up
- Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) Certification
- Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) is a national multi-species quality assurance program for youth ages 8 to 21 with a focus on three core pillars: food safety, animal well-being, and character development.
- All youth planning on participating in the 2022 Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction must have a current certification (must be completed annually). This certification can be completed online with more information located at www.yqca.org
- Livestock Virtual Educational Experiences
- Click HERE to view a list of virtual educational experiences that meet the Livestock Council participation requirement of attending an educational experience. Remember to complete and submit an Educational Program Evaluation form.
- Educational Program Evaluation form
- Green Lake Co. Livestock Scholarship – due July 1st
- Livestock Council Reimbursement Form– Return completed form WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPTS to Livestock Council Treasurer or Extension Office
- Livestock Council Constitution.9-18-18
AUCTION INVITES AND THANK YOU CARDS
Auction Invitation 2021
Buyer Card Thank You
Tips for Contacting Auction Buyers