- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – 7:30 p.m.- Zoom meeting
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020 – 7:30 p.m. – Zoom meeting
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021 – 7:30 p.m. – Zoom meeting
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021 – 7:30 p.m. – Zoom meeting
- Tuesday, June 15, 2021 – 7:30 p.m. – Location TBD
- Thursday, July 29, 2021 – 7:30 p.m. – Green Lake County Fairgrounds (Annual Meeting including elections of Board of Directors)
Resources & Important Information
- 2019-2020 Livestock Handbook (2020-2021 coming soon)
- Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction Participation Requirements
- Click HERE to view the 2021 Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction Participation Requirements
- Make sure to be aware of upcoming deadlines!
- Livestock Council Responsibility Sheet
- Click HERE to view the 2020-2021 Livestock Council Responsibility Sheet
- Click HERE to sign up for a 2020-2021 Livestock Council Responsibility
- 2021 Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction Tags- Due by March 1st at 11:59 p.m.
- If you are planning to enter a market animal in the Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction, then you must complete the tagging form located HERE by March 1st.
Even if you are only thinking about entering a market animal, you should complete the form as it is better to be safe and timely! There will be a $10 LATE FEE, per species, per exhibitor, per month charged on all late entries (late entries accepted until tagging is completed in April). These fees must be paid prior to your animals being tagged. Make checks for late entries payable to: Green Lake County Livestock Council and mailed to 571 County Road A Green Lake, WI 54941.Wisconsin State Fair tags- We know that some of you tag your animals with State Fair tags and that is acceptable at the Green Lake County Fair Auction. We would still like to know that you are interested in participating in the Green Lake County Livestock Auction so we still ask you to complete this form and indicate that no Green Lake County tags are needed. The maximum number of tagged animals per exhibitor/per specie is eight, which includes State Fair tags. As a reminder make sure you have reviewed the 2021 Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction Participation Requirements. If you have any questions, please contact the Green Lake County Extension Office, 920-294-4032 or e-mail email@example.com
- Animal Identification & Tag Pick Up- Due by April 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
- Click HERE for more information on picking up your Green Lake county Livestock Auction tags and submitting animal identification
- Submit Animal Identification electronically at http://bit.ly/Animal_ID_Form
- Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) Certification
- Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) is a national multi-species quality assurance program for youth ages 8 to 21 with a focus on three core pillars: food safety, animal well-being, and character development.
- All youth planning on participating in the 2021 Green Lake County Fair Livestock Auction must have a current certification (must be completed annually). This certification can be completed online with more information located at www.yqca.org
- Livestock Virtual Educational Experiences
- Click HERE to view a list of virtual educational experiences that meet the Livestock Council participation requirement of attending an educational experience. Remember to complete and submit an Educational Program Evaluation form.
- Educational Program Evaluation form
- Green Lake Co. Livestock Scholarship – due July 1st
- Livestock Council Reimbursement Form– Return completed form WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPTS to Livestock Council Treasurer or Extension Office
- Livestock Council Board of Directors
- Livestock Council Constitution.9-18-18
AUCTION INVITES AND THANK YOU CARDS
Auction Invitation 2020
Buyer Card Thank You
Tips for Contacting Auction Buyers