The Green Lake County 4-H Archery Project covers the fundamentals of archery safety and marksmanship, understanding and making equipment, shooting form, shooting with sites and compound bows.
- Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 7:00 p.m., GLC Gov. Center Training Room
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. via Zoom
- Get Zoom meeting link here
Archery Project Information:
- 2022 Archery Project Letter
- Archery Shooting Schedule 2023
- Click HERE for the link to sign up for archery shoots!
- 2021-22 Archery Project Board of Directors
- Agreement for Indemnification
- Archery Safety Rules
- 4-H Archery Project Constitution and Bylaws
All Green Lake County 4-H Archery Project members must view this safety video before being allowed to participate in the project. For more information contact one of the Green Lake County 4-H Archery Project Board of Directors.