The Green Lake County 4-H Archery Project covers the fundamentals of archery safety and marksmanship, understanding and making equipment, shooting form, shooting with sites and compound bows.
- Thursday, September 23 at 7:00 p.m., GLC Gov. Center Training Room
- 9-23-21 Archery Project Agenda
- All participants are required to wear a face covering regardless of vaccination status
- 2021-22 Archery Project Board of Directors
- 4-H Archery Project Constitution and Bylaws
- Agreement for Indemnification
- Archery Safety Rules
All Green Lake County 4-H Archery Project members must view this safety video before being allowed to participate in the project. For more information contact one of the Green Lake County 4-H Archery Project Board of Directors.