Are you a Green Lake County 4-H member in grades 6-13 and interested in:
- gaining leadership skills
- connecting with your community
- exploring new opportunities
- promoting 4-H
If you are, come to the next 4-H Ambassador meeting to find out how you can get involved!
Upcoming Meetings & Events:
- November 21, 2021 at 6:00 p.m., Green Lake American Legion (518 Water St., Green Lake)
- October 10, 2021 at 6:00 p.m., Markesan Fire Department (877 N Margaret St., Markesan)
Green Lake County 4-H Ambassador Roles & Benefits’
- Promote the Green Lake County 4-H program to county residents via events, news releases, school visits, and promotional materials.
- Conduct activities that encourage youth membership and continued participation in 4-H.
- Increase your knowledge of 4-H.
- Improve your leadership and communication skills.
- Build up your self-confidence and become more aware of your capabilities.
- HAVE FUN!!!!
Current Ambassador Advisors