2023 Livestock Council Responsibility Sheet Sign-Up Due June 1
- To view 2023 GLC Livestock Council Responsibility Sheet click here or visit the Livestock Council website.
- To view the Sign Up sheet click here
Youth wishing to participate in the 2023 GLC Fair Livestock Auction must sign up for a responsibility for the GLC Livestock Council by June 1 and follow through with completing that responsibility. Families that fail to complete their responsibility may forfeit their participation in the Livestock Auction. For complete list of auction participation requirements visit https://greenlake.extension.wisc.edu/4-h-youth-development/livestock-committee/
The May 1 deadline has been extended to June 1 due to the late nature of sharing out the new process.
NEW this year- the process for signing up for a responsibility
- Families will be automatically assigned the task they completed the year prior (in 2022). Families will have to acknowledge that they would like to commit to completing this task for 2023. You will indicate that on this form.
- Some tasks have been removed or changed. If a task you completed the year prior (in 2022) has been removed/changed, you will need to sign up for a new task. You will indicate on this form which task you would like to complete.
- If you are a first-time family participating in the auction or would like a different task than from the year prior (in 2022), you will indicate on this form which new task you would like to complete.
If you have any questions on what the duties of the responsibilities are, please reach out to a Board Member below.
For questions contact Livestock Council Board Member:
- President Dan Huitema at (920) 229-2696 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President Kelsey Lenz at (920) 229-8222 or email@example.com
- Secretary Miranda Huitema at (608) 566-8034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Tammy Goettl at (920) 290-1145 or email@example.com
You will receive a copy of your submitted response. If you did not receive a copy of your response, your submission was not received.