Value-Driven Leadership – http://www.ibmadison.com/leadertoleader?id=1244
Tri-County Leadership Initiative
Next class will run for six sessions from September 29 to November 8, 2013. Please contact the UWEX office at 920.294.4032 if you would like to apply.
The TCLI is a non-profit organization whose mission is to create opportunities for participants to increase their knowledge, skills and confidence; develop insight and become involved leaders in their communities. TCLI offers individuals in Green Lake, Marquette and Waushara counties or in the the Ripon area the opportunity to change their lives and the lives of those in the area around them. TCLI’s intense, comprehensive course will:
- Equip participants with the skills to make a difference in their communities;
- Engage participants in their community;
- Provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Develop civic responsibility, and;
- Encourage collaboration between local government, community and private investment.
TCLI’s program consists of six sessions held on different days each week, beginning in April and ending in May. Graduation is held following the completion of a group project. Participants will meet and interact with leaders from the region who will present concrete information about issues of local concern. The curriculum for the program includes:
The intensive, hands-on nature of the sessions will enable participants to leave with a solid understanding of who they are, the issues facing the region and how they can contribute towards improving the quality of life for all residents and visitors in the region.
- The sessions generally begin at 1:00 p.m. and run until 6:00 p.m. and will be held at various locations in the area.
- Applications are available at the UW-Extension offices in Green Lake, Marquette and Waushara Counties or you may print out an application by clicking on the link to the right. Interested people who reside in Green Lake, Marquette or Waushara Counties or in the Ripon area are encouraged to apply. TCLI is accepting applications now.
- The cost of the program is $400.00 and includes books, materials and program activities. Applicants are eligible for scholarships of up to $350.
- Class size is limited to 15 and attendance at each session is required.
|You may print out an application by clicking on the link below: Application||You may print out a TCLI Brochure by clicking on the link below: Brochure||You may print out a TCLI Course Syllabus by clicking on the link below: 2013 Syllabus|
For more information, please contact:
- Green Lake County UWEX 920-294-4036
- Marquette County UWEX 608-297-9153
- Waushara County UWEX 920-787-0416